FLASSES - Federación Latinoamericana de Sociedades de Sexología y Educación Sexual
http://flasses.net/ The FLASSES was founded in Montevideo City, Uruguay on March 25th 1980. The FLASSES is a Federation conformed by Latin American Scientific and Professional Societies or Institutions dedicated to study and to research the areas of sexual education and clinical sexology.
Proposals & Objectives
- To join efforts of de members societies of the Federation to improve Sexology and Sexuality Education in each Latin American country.
- To facilitate the exchange and the communication among the FLASSES´s members and the Internationals Institutions
- To promote the development and the foundation of Sexological Societies.
- To preserve the academic, scientific and professional label of the sexological practice certify of quality of the Clinic Sexologist, Sexologist Counsellor, Sexual Educator, the Sexological Institutes and University Programs.
- To systematize in a File Center the scientific production and sexological bibliographic produced in the region.
- To divulge the sexological production of the Latino American region.
- To organize a Latino American of Sexology and Sexual Education Congress (C.L.A.S.E.S.) each two years.
- To support the arrangement of the Societies and Institutions with the objective to develop process of sexual education in all educative levels.
- To examine the regional and international sexological terminology through a Latino American of Sexological Nomenclature Committee.
- To promote and to support the development of the Sexology and Sexual Education in the region.
16th Clases Congress
Latin American Sexology and Sexual Education.
October 10-13, 2012
Gran Fiesta Sexologica LatinoAmericana
2010-2014 The current executive committee was elected in Alicante (Spain) at the 2010 Classes and has a 4-year term.
- Sexual Rights